From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [Discuss] Integration test
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 17:47:49 GMT

OK, both junit and testNG test cases can be executed by maven, even they are in the same maven
project, so it's possible to mix junit and testNG in one project, people can choose whatever
they want: http://confluence.highsource.org/display/~lexi/How+to+run+both+JUnit+and+TestNG+with+maven-surefire-plugin