From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [EVENTS] BACD, FOSDEM, AlpesJug, LINUX.tag...
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:56:45 GMT
Hi Folks, couple info about events in Europe:

-For the french on the list, there is a meet-up Wednesday night in Grenoble:
http://www.alpesjug.org

-There is still time to register and come to a full day of exciting cloudstack talks *this
friday* in Ghent, Belgium:
http://buildacloud.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/140-build-a-cloud-day-ghent-2013.html

-On Friday 2nd (*this week*), I will also talk at FOSDEM in the cloud devroom:
https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/track/cloud/

-Upcoming in May is Linux.tag in Berlin:
http://www.linuxtag.org/2013/
I submitted a talk as an individual, however there is a Request for Projects open until March
22nd:
http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/fp:Call_for_Projects
It would be nice to see some of our German users/developers help me submit a CloudStack proposal
:)
I added Linuxtag to the list of events at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Draft+-+CloudStack+Community+Events+Plan

Hope to meet some of you at those events,

-Sebastien