From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Writing unit tests after javelin is merged in.
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:25:19 GMT
Hi Howie,

Thanks for the offer to help.  I believe we finally converted all tests yesterday but turns
out the tests are not running  because they've been disabled on master branch due to no db
access on the build machines.

The code is on javelin on asf.  You're welcome to peruse and make any suggestions about how
we're using spring in the unit tests.  Would love to find a way to stop creating 3 different
files for every unit test.

Thanks again.

--Alex