From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Regarding the Dedicated Resources - Private pod, cluster, host Functional Spec .
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:55:10 GMT
Kiran,

I really hate to be the list troll here.  For these types of questions, it's best to find
the original thread and reply to it.  That way when people look for history or for perspective,
they can find it easily.  The original thread was also tagged so people with those tags filtered
will see your questions more easily.

Thanks.

--Alex