From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject [MERGE] javelin update
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:43:22 GMT
We have did another pull from master on Friday to pull in all changes from the network_refactoring
branch.  Server is up.  Continue to have problems with unit tests.  Working through them still.

The time is not completely due to merging.  We realized that a combined spring and componentlocator
will just confuse everyone so we went down the road of switching complete to spring injection
and aop and got rid of componentlocator completely.  This has caused most of the delay.  Merging
just made it worst.

There's also a lot of code that we cleaned up.  Will list some of the things we see when I
get a chance.

--Alex