From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [IP Clearance: CLOUDSTACK-778] Feedback requested
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:31:36 GMT
Hey Vijay,

I just realized that this fix might mean we can finally make vmware support part of oss.
Can you evaluate this against the following issue?

Is it something you can do very quickly for 4.1?  Kelven says there's still some helper classes
we have to replace to make it completely free of vmware licensed code.

Thanks.

--Alex