From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Weekly News?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:54:21 GMT
Ok...I think that's perhaps a little more than news.  At least, I was originally thinking something
along the lines of what were the major points discussed on the list for people who can't read
the mailing list for a living like I am.  :)

Although I wouldn't mind a whole different site for something like what you're suggesting,
a true "CloudStack Weekly".  Joe can be Chief Editor.  You used to be a writer right?

--Alex