From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Adding new features to CloudStack
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 17:39:05 GMT
Animesh,

The mail thread that Chip is referring to has not been wrapped up.  Can you help in terms
of wrapping it up?

I don't see mail responses opposing it.  I think the major issue was is this too much work
for the release manager from Mohammad.  I generally believe it is actually less work for a
release manager to have a good view of the status of the bugs rather than keep searching through
email which often ends without any conclusive resolutions on the current status of the bug.

If there are no strong objections, then we should work with apache infra to implement this
workflow.

--Alex