From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Network Manager refactoring
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 20:28:38 GMT
+1

This is cool, Chiradeep!

I have one extra ask.  While you're doing this work, please pay special attention to anything
that requires a network plugin to call back into CloudStack or modifies CloudStack.  Plugins
should really just be dependent on cloud-utils and cloud-api and nothing else.  They shouldn't
have special access to any of the *Manager interfaces for example.  This is one of the reasons
why NetworkManager got so huge.

Thanks for taking the lead on this!

--Alex