From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Actions Required: Getting organized for 4.1.0
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 22:13:52 GMT
> Also, that reminds me...  some of the long running branches (acl,
> events-framework, javelin) seem to be dependencies for some of the
> proposed features.  Specifically, I can point to the events-framework
> branch and the snmp trap feature.  Are folks planning on proposing
> those changes as part of the release as well?
>
> I'm personally starting to get concerned about how we get all of this
> integrated (much less developed) by the end of the month.  Thoughts?

We're planning on sending a merge request for the javelin branch sometime next week so that
all the storage work can take advantage of what's in javelin now.  Edison sent out an update
for his storage work last week.  Kelven should send out something for his IPC and Spring based
component loading soon.

My understanding is acl has basically been merged into the api_refactoring work.

--Alex