From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Syslog enhancements
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 18:39:14 GMT
Hari,

I echo John's question here.  I don't see any requirements on the wiki that require more than
a syslog appender for log4j.  What this means is that whatever is logged to our current log
file will get sent to syslog.  That's something someone can configure today on existing releases.
 Do you have more use cases?  For example, is there anything that should be logged to syslogs
but not in our logs or vice versa?

--Alex