From Sowmya Krishnan <sowmya.krish...@citrix.com>
Subject What's the favored way to send out test plans for new features?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:23:11 GMT
Send it in the same [DISCUSS] thread to -dev list (Since feature [DISCUSS] threads are on -dev
only) *and* a separate thread to -users list tagged [ACS41][QA]?

I think it'll be great to get comments from -users list on the test scenarios for new features.

Most of us have been creating new threads tagged [ACS41][QA] and sending out test plans to
both lists - but we seem to lose the context in the -dev list mail thread this way.

Any Comments?