From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject [Resolved] [LB creation Issue] my asf 4.1 work is blocked because of this issue
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 06:40:37 GMT
Hi All,

I had resolved the issue am facing while creating the LB rule on Netscaler device.

The issues

1.  _lbProvider list is not having Netscaler element. I had resolved it by adding it in the
compononents-nonoss.xml.

2. After resolving the issue, I was facing  when VRElement is trying to apply the LB rule
even though it cannot provide the service, it returning true.

Fixing this issue had resolved my issues creating LB rule on NetScaler device.

Thanks

Rajesh Battala