From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] IRC logs/minutes on the wiki? [Was Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #cloudstack-meeting...]
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 04:34:27 GMT
Hi Joe,

Yes, there are people who refer to the Wiki. I usually read the IRC chat logs on the Wiki,
every week.  Please keep logging in the chat history.

-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 9:39 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] IRC logs/minutes on the wiki? [Was Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #cloudstack-meeting...]

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013, at 12:09 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The email below is what is auto-sent by ASFBot, which is the bot I
> used during the irc meeting today.  Unlike the meetbot process, we
> don't have a need to post things to the wiki (they are now here:
> http://wilderness.apache.org/archives/ ) and the dev list manually.
>
> Shout if you're not OK with this change...  but I'm a fan of it.
> Especially given that we don't have to "bring our own" meetbot each
> week.

I'm good with the change in IRCbots, but should we continue pushing the minutes/logs to the
wiki? Or is it sufficient to have them sent to the mailing list? (I like having them called
out specifically on the wiki, but I have no idea whether anyone is making use of the minutes
or logs on the site.)

Best,

jzb
--