From Jessica Wang <Jessica.W...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Updating Register Template UI
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 22:15:21 GMT
Right.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranav Saxena
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:26 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org; Jessica Wang
Cc: Brian Federle; Donal Lafferty
Subject: RE: Updating Register Template UI

I think , the UI code needs to be updated here . Currently the type of image formats are hardcoded
based on the hypervisor types as shown below  -

                    if(args.hypervisor == "XenServer") {

                         items.push({id:'VHD', description: 'VHD'});
                      }

Once the format type is passed to the API call then the API logic would take it further .
So Donal , in your case , I believe, you are probably asking with reference to Hyper-V in
mind , you would need to update the UI code or one of us can do it for you.

Regards,
Pranav