From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:11:59 GMT
As a non-committer, developing in the Apache repository was never an option.

Would Citrix want the Hyper-V driver it bought with Cloud.com?

Is there a NOTICE-based means of including Apache Licence 2.0 code in the repository that
originated with the OpenStack project?

Should I put the driver in the 'extras' folder?

I'm not sure what procedures are available.

DL