From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 00:19:46 GMT
I have a specific question on incorporating existing code under Apache License 2.0 that I forgot
to ask earlier in the month.

My Hyper-V plugin calls down to modified versions of the OpenStack Nova driver for Hyper-V.

In my repo, I've:

1.       Retained the original copyright notice.

2.       Added an additional copyright notice mentioning the creator of the derivate work,
which in this case is Citrix.

3.       Verified that OpenStack Nova's LICENSE is Apache License V2.0

Are these steps sufficient to add the code to Apache CloudStack?

E.g. does Apache Version 2.0 require that the original project be mentioned in our NOTICE
file?