From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] HyperV feature (WAS: Re: [ACS41] Weekly schedule reminder...)
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:36:10 GMT
I'm not comfortable with the instructions going into the user guide.

Setup and deployment will be heavy touch.  A developer's page has an implicit warning and
the ability to evolve through contribution.

I'll get cracking on a patch.  Better to be on the release train half-dressed than waiting
four months for the next departure.

DL