From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject Jira Issue for Unit Test Fail? (ApiRateLimitTest)
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:25:57 GMT
I cloned Master to make sure I could build with 'mvn install build'  in Cygwin (in a Windows
development environment)

In the cloud-plugin-api-limit-account-based, the ApiRateLimitTest fails with message:  Failed
tests:   verifySearchCounter(org.apache.cloudstack.ratelimit.ApiRateLimitTest): expiredAfter
is incorrect

This isn't a known Windows issue, i.e. nothing noted at https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/setting-up-a-cloudstack-dev-environment-on-windows.html

Should I contact the developer directly, create an issue in Jira, both, or something else?

DL