From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject IP Clearance
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:21:42 GMT
David do you have to formally call out the 72 hour time window over without objection, to checkin
the code?

Jessica, Jayapal, Frank, heads up, 72 hour time window for your features under IP Clearance
is over and there was no objection. Please be prepared to check in your code into master.

Thanks
Animesh