From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: ReviewBoard: Drive to clear pending reviews
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:50:11 GMT
Folks

Here is a partial list from review board pending items (out of about 40 items). If your name
is in the "Who to take Action" column then  check  "Action to be taken" column

Rev# 	Who to take Action	 Release	Action to be taken
9131	Hugo, Chiradeep	4.1	Respond to review and commit if okay to ship
9118	Kelven Yang, murali	4.1	Respond to review and commit if okay to ship
8971	Kishan, Rohit		4.1	Respond to review and commit if okay to ship
8355	Meghna		4.1	Respond to comment
8293	Hiroaki			4.1	Respond to comment
7594	Anthony		4.1	Review updated patch
8701	Roeland Kuipers	4.1	Respond to commit and resubmit the patch after fixes
5655	Hugo			4.1	Respond to comment
8545	Meghna		4.1	Respond to comment and resubmit the patch. Patch does not apply cleanly
8307	Kelcey  Damage	4.1	Respond to comment and resubmit the patch.
8294	Prachi			4.1	Respond to review and commit if okay to ship. Is patch still valid after
refactoring changes
7660	Deepti			4.1	Patch is old and some of the referenced files are no longer there. Review
and resubmit

Please take out some time to clean up the review board. I will work on the rest of the items
tomorrow.

Thanks
Animesh