From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [IP Clearance: CLOUSTACK 774] Call for review
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:35:13 GMT

[Animesh>]  This was discussed many months ago http://markmail.org/message/m6tg5nzfgqiwhzre
. There was no objection. Let's wait for any comments from Frank and then I will call for
a VOTE.

> After discussion, I suggest that we hold a VOTE as a community (similar to the
> one I just did for the test suite), as a pre-cursor to finding an officer or member
> to help get us through the IP clearance process.

[Animesh>] Dave, Chip will one of you reach out to an ASF member for IP clearance process
after the VOTE has been approved. Do we need to preempt, since there are a few issues?