From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][QA] Test Plan Review
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:11:51 GMT
I have updated QA test plan [1] with milestones in project plan format.  Let me know if any
clarification is needed. I will update this frequently if there are  changes to the plan/milestones.
 There are a few stories already done, QA can post test plans to dev ML for review and get
started on testing. We will discuss this in next QA scrum meeting

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.1+QA+Plan

From: Sudha Ponnaganti
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:37 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [ACS41][QA] Test Plan Review

QA Engineers,

Some of the features already have Requirements/Functional specifications uploaded to cwiki.
Ownership has been taken by QA engineers already for several QA sub tasks. Please make sure
to post test plans to dev and user mailing list for review.

You need to upload test plans at [1].
Some guidelines are posted here[2] by Sailaja - we will enhance these but you can use the
templates already posted for writing test plans.
Older repository exists here [3]. Migration has been in progress to cwiki.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Test+Plans
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30747442
[3] http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/QA/Test+plans

Thanks