From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS41][QA] L3 Router Functionality in Nicira NVP Plugin (CLOUDSTACK - 726)
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 15:27:55 GMT
Hi Hugo,

I have created a QA subtask for the following feature that you have submitted.

Check in details shows that you already have done testing for it.

-           Wanted to check if testing is done on Master or on a private branch??

-           Are the listed Test cases in the check in comprehensive ( by reviewing I did not
think so) but asking you anyways as you are subject matter expert in this case

-          If testing is not done on master branch, are there any others that can contribute
that are working with you on this project to run sanity tests??

-          Any automation done for it?? Unit tests or functional tests??

-          I will get the test cases that you have listed in to the repository so they can
be added to regression suite as you have additional improvements coming for this feature for
41.

-          If I get all favorable answers would like to close this along with sub task

Radhika/ Jessica,
Is there any doc subtask for it. If so can you link it if not can you create one for 726

Thanks
/Sudha