From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: git commit: Summary: Add initial support for OpenVswitch to the KVM hypervisor
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:11:44 GMT
Hey Prasanna,

Yeah, I didn't know about this ticket (me bad), but I need this support to enable the Nicira
stuff. Feel free to leave the ticket with me, but I would value any comments you have on the
work done in the branch so far.

Cheers,

Hugo

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasanna Santhanam [mailto:Prasanna.Santhanam@citrix.com]
Sent: vrijdag 11 januari 2013 10:08
To: Hugo Trippaers; CloudStack Dev
Subject: Fwd: git commit: Summary: Add initial support for OpenVswitch to the KVM hypervisor

Hi Hugo,

Would this be related to CLOUDSTACK-101 or part of your larger goal for improving Nicira support
with KVM? In either case - looks like you have a head start on the OVS support for KVM.

Since I haven't really started on this - would it be okay to assign
CLOUDSTACK-101 to you? I can pick up something else.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-101

Cheers,

--
Prasanna.,