From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Show off Your CloudStack Install at Tech Target's MID Event
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:39:55 GMT
Alex Barrett at TechTarget is developing sessions for Modern Infrastructure Decisions on April
11 in NYC (http://events.techtarget.com/moderninfrastructure/index.html) (target audience:
 senior IT operations and infrastructure professionals).  She has one panel session titled
'Building a Private Cloud: Is it worth it?' and would love to have a CloudStack private cloud
user participate, to go along with several AWS and one VMware vCloud users.

Let me know if anyone is interested in talking about their CloudStack installs and we can
put you in contact with them. I would assume that if you are a speaker you get a free pass
to the event as well.

Regards, Mark