From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Social media
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 18:13:49 GMT
I'd love to see us standardize around hootsuite (can we get them to donate an acct, or maybe
find something else free) where each person with post privs has their own login. Not that
I foresee bad things happening, but the security geek in me really doesn't like shared logins...

John

>>> http://identi.ca/cloudstack
>>> https://www.youtube.com/cloudstack
>>> http://www.facebook.com/CloudStack
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/groups/CloudStack-Community-3144859
>>>
>>> There might be more, if I missed one, don't hesitate to point it out.
>>>
>>> As a community we need to decide what to do with these accounts and
>>> how we want to do it.
>>>
>>> --David
>>>

>> So do you have any ideas about how we should manage their content /
>> manage access to them?
>>
>> -chip
>

> I managed the Twitter account along with Karen Vuong, Joe Brockmeier and
> David Nalley. Same with the YouTube, Linkedin and Facebook accounts. I
> stopped back on the 14th of December when this discussion started to see
> what the community. I'd be happy to keep doing so along with anyone else
> who wants to but in the time.  I thought we'd have some but it's been a
> few weeks of non-activity and hate to see the accounts go unattended.
>
> My suggestion would be to have a group of designates with posting
> privileges to the social media accounts and when approved the members of
> the PPMC could hand out the creds. If you like we can draft a social media
> policy/guidelines for approval as well.
>
> Mark
>

> Mark R. Hinkle
> Senior Director, Cloud Computing Community
> Citrix Systems
> p: 919.228.8049
> m: 919.522.3520
> e: mark.hinkle@citrix.com