From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASFCS41] Site-to-Site 2.0 enhancements
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:46:59 GMT
Hi,

Few comments on Site-to-Site 2.0 enhancements( Site-to-Site VPN VR-to-VR):

1. Is it only  supported across the zones or within the zone as well?
2.How many vpn connections a VR can have?
3. When a VR1 has vpn connection with VR2 and VR3 can VR2 participate in vpn connection with
VR3?
4. Are we supporting any other hypervisors apart from xen and vmware?
5.Is it possible for a VR  to have vpn connection with another VR and customer vpn gateway(physical
device) at the same time?
6. Is it supported in upgraded environment?

Thanks,
Sanjeev
-----Original Message-----
From: Sheng Yang [mailto:sheng@yasker.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:54 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ASFCS41] Site-to-Site 2.0 enhancements

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelarapu@citrix.com> wrote:
> Is there any FS for Site-to-Site 2.0 enhancements(Monitoring Site-to-Site vpn tunnels)?

No. The feature is already in with VPC feature when we release 4.0.

Basically for every router.check.interval(30 seconds by default), CS would send command to
check if the connection is still up.

I've updated https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/site-to-site-vpn.html

--Sheng

> Thanks,
> Sanjeev

Advanced Zone. I have created a JIRA ticket and provided the requirements at the following
location.  Please provide feedback on the requirements.