From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: social network of our community
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:08:27 GMT
Nice work! We'll drink a beer to this next week :)

On 01/21/2013 09:19 PM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have done some work lately to analyze the communication within our community. I sued
some social network analysis principles to draw pretty pictures :)
> I find them very interesting so I posted a work in progress blog about it:
>
> http://sebgoa.blogspot.ch/2013/01/social-network-analysis-of-apache.html
>
> Check it out and let me know what you think. I removed email addresses in the picture
and kept "first names". My intent is not to put the spotlight on anyone in particular but
really to see how we communicate.

> PS: Specifically I'd like to be able to provide information for new comers  so that they
know who is active in the community. Also I am trying to answer the question of who to ask
about a particular topic.