From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: API Updates: Tracking progress, changes
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 23:00:11 GMT
Prasanna, Min and I are working on stabilising the branch and working on integration tests.
Everyone is welcome to pull latest changes from api_refactoring and report bugs, help test
and whatnot.

Right now tests are passing but there are few issues which are being worked on. Will send
out a complete list of changes this weekend for merge request as corresponded in mails before.
And whatever the differences are, they will be quantitatively and precisely reported.

--
Rohit