From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Build SystemVM template
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 02:46:38 GMT

On 17-Jan-2013, at 6:10 PM, Sheng Yang <sheng@yasker.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:
>> Hi Sheng, we can reuse viewee and vagrant based appliance building code for devcloud
for systemvm. We can use debian wheezy i386 beta4 for now and when it releases in february
we can have another round of building/testing.

> Sure, is there a document for it? Also, I didn't see a release date
> for Wheezy... Do you have reference?

tools/devcloud/README.md (it can have bugs, help fix it wherever you see improvement)
Once you build systemvm, you can export and convert the disk image from vmdk/vhd to qcow2/vhd/vmdk
etc.
Wheezy should release in Feb like the last two releases in 2009 and 2011, but it's not confirmed.

Regards.