From Kelcey Damage ...@kelceydamage.com>
Subject Re: OSCON CFP Open until February 4th
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 04:12:17 GMT
Hmm Portland is close by, if you need the help I could probably get the time to go down.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2013, at 8:00 PM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:

> Just an FYI...the call for papers at OSCON is open until February 4th andI am looking
for every opportunity to help promote CloudStack in Portland in July.

> http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013/public/cfp/251
>
> There are so many good stories on CloudStack on the dev and the user side. They have
a cloud track so it would be cool to see a bunch of CloudStackers there. I'll buy the drinks
at a CloudStack BoF if there's some stackers there.