From Ram Ganesh <Ram.Gan...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Unable to configure resource (NetScaler device)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:20:16 GMT
Sorry. I hit <enter> too fast. The exception "connection to CFE exceeded" is seen whenever
there are too many tcp connections open to NetScaler management plane. Just check if you are
using a stable build. If you come across this issue over a stable build of NetScaler with
only CS managing the NetScaler then check if we(CS-NetScalerResource) are closing connections
to NetScaler properly.

Thanks,
RamG