From Pradeep Soundararajan <pradeep.soundarara...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: ASF master nonoss build failed
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:10:49 GMT
I have created the continuous integration nonoss build job for ASF master in Jenkins.cloudstack.org.
 We can track the failures from there http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/master/job/build-master-nonoss-rhel63/

Thanks,
Pradeep S

-----Original Message-----
From: prasanna [mailto:srivatsav.prasanna@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Prasanna Santhanam
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:23 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: ASF master nonoss build failed

+1, Was planning to propose this today in a seperate thread. Our
jenkins.a.o might still have relevance for running the non-oss builds and other things we
can't stage up to the asf builds.a.o.

I'll set those up so we don't end up with broken non-oss.  We might just have orphaned away
our valuable non-oss contributions. DOn't want that to happen.

--
Prasanna.,