From Ram Ganesh <Ram.Gan...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Syslog enhancements
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 15:46:06 GMT

Sorry for getting back late on this. The intent of this enhancement is to send out system
events in multiple(configured) formats. SNMP and Syslogs are two formats. Users can choose
the format of their interest based on their existing element management infrastructure. Currently
in CloudStack I guess not all system events are logged into the log file.