From Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapune...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][DISCUSS] Adding support for VMware dvSwitch
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 07:57:17 GMT

The purpose of the global parameter "vmware.use.dvswitch" is to use it as a switch to enable
/ disable the feature.

Disable the feature in the sense,
* All the new UI elements related to the feature would not be displayed if switch is off (parameter
is set to 'false')
* All the new API parameters (all have to be optional parameters, if any of the new parameters
introduced are necessary then the feature can't be hidden/disabled) would be ignored.