From Kishan Kavala <Kishan.Kav...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack usage server doesn't show traffic generated for previous day (CS 4.0.0)
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:03:46 GMT
Ilia Shakitko,
 CS meters network traffic using iptables inside the VR.

You can check the following to narrow down the issue:
  1. iptables counters inside VR
	iptables -nvx -L NETWORK_STATS
  2. Verify that the above counters match the values in NetworkUsageAnswer in CS mgmt logs
  3.  Values will be finally stored in user_statistics table and should match the values from
NetworkUsageAnswer

~kishan

    10Gb            12,5Gb           ...