From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE][ACS41] javelin to master
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:17:40 GMT
All,

I echo Marcus' concerns regarding the timing of such a "high touch" change landing in master.
 We are two days before code freeze.  What 4.1.0 features/capabilities are gained by merging
javelin?  Can someone speak to the regression test strategy that has been employed to verify
the stability of the changes?

I proposed 2pm today (28 Jan 2013) [1] to meet on #cloudstack-meeting to continue our storage
design conversation.

Thanks,
-John

[1] http://markmail.org/message/xivs7fuompr3n3o6