From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [EVENT] Build a Cloud Day workshop February 1st, Gent Belgium
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 10:29:41 GMT
Dear CloudStack Community,

FOSDEM in Brussels is around the corner (February 2-3, Brussels, Belgium)

We are organizing a Build a Cloud Day workshop ahead of FOSDEM, Friday 1st in Gent, Belgium:
http://buildacloud.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/140-build-a-cloud-day-ghent-2013.html

The event is co-located with Puppet-Camp:
http://puppetcampghent2013.eventbrite.com

The agenda is taking shape. If you would like to talk about your use of CloudStack or your
integration with CloudStack please don't hesitate to send me a note.

Registration is free, to help us plan for catering please register on the BACD website and/or
the eventbrite event page.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Cheers,

-Sebastien