From Koushik Das <koushik....@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Integrate Cisco ASA 1000v into CloudStack
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 05:26:11 GMT
Manan,
Can you answer the questions that Chiradeep has raised?

Chiradeep,
I saw that you have started working on asa/vnmc here (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack/repo?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/cisco-vnmc-api-integration).
I would like to understand the functionalities that you are planning to cover and what is
the overlap between your work and the feature that Manan has proposed (supporting asa1000v
as an external firewall).

Thanks,
Koushik