From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: integration tests requiring advanced zone
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:34:58 GMT
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 09:35:49PM +0530, Marcus Sorensen wrote:
> I just ran everything because I didn't know what was supposed to be
> advanced zone and what wasn't. Out of 50, 16 failed and got 3 errors.
> I haven't gone through everything yet, but it looks like most of it is
> either stuff that requires a basic zone/specific environment or the
> test itself is buggy, such as:

> ERROR: Test to create disk offering
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/root/incubator-cloudstack/test/integration/smoke/test_disk_offerings.py",
> line 71, in test_01_create_disk_offering
>     self.services["off"]
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/marvin/integration/lib/base.py",
> line 1118, in create
>     if services["storagetype"]:
> KeyError: 'storagetype'

Sorry - just catching up on email:

Thanks for running them. I fixed the diskoffering defect. It was
introduced by me. The tests were written for advanced zone shared
storage and didn't accomodate devcloud local storage tests earlier. I
updated the integration base library for fixing service offerings but
forgot to propagate it to disk offering.

This should be fixed with e06a8569a2140ed09f2f2e9c91dd5537c85abb32

The tests have fixes in waiting that were done over the past few
months. I'm waiting on the contributed tests to move through ip
clearance so the fixes can come in through reviewboard.

--
Prasanna.,