From li_fuqiong <li_fuqi...@venustech.com.cn>
Subject [Problem]CloudStack integrated in Cloudify problem. templates configure in cloudstack-cloud.groovy .
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:17:30 GMT

We want to integrated cloudstack in cloudify. I followed configuration in https://cloudifysource.zendesk.com/entries/21757916-deploying-on-cl....
But it still does not work.
error log "Failed to start managememnt servers. Reason: One or more managememnt machines failed.
The first encountered error was: java.util.NoSuchElementException: location id us-east-1 not
found in:".
this is the templates setting in cloudstack-cloud.groovy. Could anybody tell me what does
locationId,remoteDirectory and other parameters mean? or which document tell me the parameters
mean? I can't understand them by the comment in it.
templates ([
SMALL_LINUX : template{
imageId "7bb818a2-9ee6-4eee-85cc-b7ee491dd6e2"
remoteDirectory "/home/ec2-user/gs-files"
machineMemoryMB 1600
hardwareId "5b10a76f-c4db-4ff8-a289-532ab0477d5a"
locationId locationId
localDirectory "upload"
keyFile keyFile
username "ec2-user"
options ([
"securityGroups" : ["default"]as String[],
"keyPair" : keyPair
])
overrides (["cloudstack.endpoint":"http://192.168.19.117:8080/client/api"])

privileged true