From li_fuqiong <li_fuqi...@venustech.com.cn>
Subject Creating the SSH Keypair error.
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:47:42 GMT
Dear All,
    My cloudstack version is 4.0.0.
I want to create the SSH Keypair for integrating cloudstack with cloudify. I followed instruction
of "Apache CloudStack 4.0.0-incubating CloudStack Installation Guide".
Executed  the following command in cloudstack manager server.
curl --globoff http://localhost:8080/client/api?command=createSSHKeyPair&name=keypairdoc&account=admin&domainid=0f3e504c-ac34-4345-a705-17ecd298bd58

The domainid is got from cloudstatck administrator portal and I can confirm it's correct.

But I got an error message of errorcode 401 and errortext is "unable to verify user credentials
and/or request signature".

Then I alter the parameter of the command with apikey and signature as follows:
curl --globoff http://localhost:8080/client/api?command=createSSHKeyPair&name=keypair-doc&domainid=0f3e504c-ac34-4345-a705-17ecd298bd58&apikey=JhBUZf7eF-hH58RFoivKDNPrGNTY_GGPvxEkhRcojW5ySBbb5RvSkwXw9utVWP6a3A-l1Ut9uIN6YbzKaNHb7Q&signature=S1CuL3TDI14kVjeLHfhmNgD_E-Ywc693cyTHKjxLdWKBUNugTrNeMzCEUDIgynB2q7d52nIBM_pQ4rdV6BziWw

but I got the same error.

Thank you all.