From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Weekly News?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:18:47 GMT
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:09:39PM -0500, David Nalley wrote:

> Why not use the project blog for such things?

Sorry, I have a bad habit of knowing what I mean without explaining it
well...

My intent was to publish it on the blog, but to collaborate on the wiki.
Only a few folks have blog access and I'm not sure it's trivial to
collaborate on a single post via Roller.

You'll notice that the publication date is in the future (for Monday).
Feel free to add, edit, etc. until then. I'll try to remember to send
out a call for items each week, and a note when I'm closing the issue.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier