From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject IRC Meeting Minutes (9 January 2013) Reply-To:
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:02:54 GMT
    Apologies on the delay on the minutes:

    ===========================
#cloudstack-meeting Meeting
    ===========================

    Meeting started by jzb at 17:00:29 UTC. The full logs are available at:
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Meeting+9+January+2013+Log

    Meeting summary
    ---------------
    * LINK: 4.1.0's 7 issues: http://markmail.org/thread/nu4f6tphsnsv7ls6
(jzb, 17:21:00)
    * LINK: Do not retroactively change upgrade files
    http://markmail.org/thread/dpao2zhz566hkns7  (jzb, 17:25:08)
    * ACTION: : chip to get the test code donation discussion onto the
    * dev
list  (chipc, 17:50:12)
    * ACTION: ke4qqq to remind the community about feature quality
    expectations prior to master branch merge  (chipc, 18:28:07)
* ACTION: sudhap to email out QA meeting minutes  (chipc,
        * 18:28:17)
    * ACTION: vogxn follow up with infra on moving our CI to
    * builds.a.o
still pending on me  (jzb, 18:34:43)

    Meeting ended at 18:37:45 UTC.

    Action Items
    ------------
    * : chip to get the test code donation discussion onto the dev list
    * ke4qqq to remind the community about feature quality expectations
    prior to master branch merge
    * sudhap to email out QA meeting minutes
    * vogxn follow up with infra on moving our CI to builds.a.o
    still pending on me

    Action Items, by person
    -----------------------
    * ke4qqq
    * ke4qqq to remind the community about feature quality
    * expectations
    prior to master branch merge
    * sudhap
    * sudhap to email out QA meeting minutes
    * vogxn
    * vogxn follow up with infra on moving our CI to builds.a.o still
    pending on me
    * **UNASSIGNED**
    * : chip to get the test code donation discussion onto the dev list

People Present (lines said)
    ---------------------------
    * jzb (118)
    * chipc (57)