From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept a donation of marvin automated tests from Citrix
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 05:31:49 GMT
On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 03:50:51PM -0500, Chip Childers wrote:
> I would like to call a vote for the Apache CloudStack project to
> accept a donation from Citrix of a set of marvin automated tests
> developed by Clogeny, but under contract from Citrix.
>
> The initial discussion is at [1].
>
> The content has been posted by Prasanna at [2].
>
> The files would need to be updated to reflect the correct ASF
> headers prior to commit into our repo.
>
> Committers have binding votes for this decision.
>
> Please respond with your vote: +1 - Accept the donation and begin
> the process of bringing these tests in via the IP clearance process
> +0 - Don't care -1 - Do not accept the donation
>
> This vote will remain open for ~72 hours.
>
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/7iumdqgibofnhqcg
> http://people.apache.org/~tsp/ipclearance_tests.tar.bz2 [2]

+1 (binding) from me of course.

PPMC - Thanks for helping get this through. To give credit where due -
thanks to all the test engineers within Citrix who defined these
exhaustive test cases that were then automated using marvin by
engineers at Clogeny!

I'll be working to move, setup and fix any failures along with the
above individuals (*on list*) to get them up and going in time for 4.1

--
Prasanna.,