From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NetScaler lib/sdk jars are apache licensed
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 12:27:13 GMT
On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 05:43:38PM +0530, Vijay Venkatachalam wrote:
> Hugo/Chip/David,
> 	The NetScaler  build team is looking at ways to upload the SDK files for each release
online. This archive zip file will be uploaded online for each release of NetScaler and will
contain License, Java src, Java Samples, SDK jars, SDK html docs.
> 	For the second part of uploading the jar files to a maven repository what should be
done to automate?
> 	Is there a public repository which can be updated for each release of netscaler with
its jar files?
> 	Or Is it good to have Citrix host its own maven repository? How to do that? Also, what
is the procedure to make CS build refer to this repository as well during its build.

Vijay - you might want to push netscaler jar to maven central. Can you
check this-
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

Once done - we can enable our build on builds.a.o to build netscaler
as well. I think it's still in the nonoss profile so it's notbuilding
by default.

--
Prasanna.,