From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Reminder IRC Meeting Today
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:59:13 GMT
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013, at 09:50 AM, Mike Tutkowski wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> Can you tell me what the topic is for today's meeting?

This is just a weekly meeting to discuss any issues for the next
release(s) and give status updates, no set topic.

You can see the logs and minutes from previous meetings on the wiki
here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/IRC+Meetings+%28Logs+and+Minutes%29

We go around the "room" in alpha order by IRC nick. Meetings usually
last about one hour.

Note that we don't take any project decisions during the meeting -
anything that needs to be decided by the project is always brought back
to the mailing list and discussed.

Best,

jzb
--