From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Review Request: Document procedure to choose default System Offering for System VMs
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 14:57:38 GMT
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 05:40 AM, Radhika PC wrote:
> The QA uses the terms, CPVM/SSVM. There are multiple occurrence of SSVM
> in the docs.

I'm having trouble finding any instances of CPVM in the docs, and SSVM
appears in the release notes - but I don't find any instances where the
abbreviations are spelled out.

Do other folks think these abbreviations are so well-understood they
don't need to be spelled out anywhere? Maybe it's my AP Style bias. :-)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier