From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Regarding projects/folder cloudstack/api cloud-api
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 04:01:16 GMT
Oh man, it was your Eclipse related issue. Why don't people stop using Eclipse for something
better like Intellij or emacs, vim; just saying.
From: Alex Huang [Alex.Huang@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:58 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Regarding projects/folder cloudstack/api   cloud-api

It's because cloudstack also has a pom so the file appears under both the cloudstack project
and the api project.  I don't know why it does this but I got a way around it.

I create a working set.  Add all of the projects to it except for the parent projects.  When
you hit ctrl-shift-r, click on the drop down button and select the working set.  Then all
the files under cloudstack disappears.  While you're at it, deselect "show derived classes"
from the dropdown menu, that gets rid of the .class files in the bin folder.

--Alex